Talent Tampere Mentoring programme
Here you can find info on the Talent Tampere Mentoring programme. Experienced professionals, mentors, impart their knowledge and skills to aspiring talents at the beginning of their careers.
Finland can be challenging to get started with your professional life as an international, especially if you are left without resources. If you would like to offer help to an international newcomer and to gain new skills and networks at the same time, join the International Talents´ or Hidden Gems mentoring programme and become a mentor!
Mentoring is a two-way relationship that benefits both the mentee and the mentor. Talent Tampere Mentoring Programmes organized by the Tampere Universities offer three mentoring programmes in 2019-2020. All three programmes are running in English. Mentoring takes place on a voluntary basis.
Please apply by filling in the on-line form by the end of September. By mid-October latest the pairs will be matched and applicants will be contacted. Apply by filling the online form. Please tick the programme of your preference(s) in the application.
Tampere Universities are coordinating the mentoring programmes. If you have any questions related to the mentoring programmes, we are happy to help you! Contact details are listed below.
- develop your communication skills
- familiarize yourself with principles of coaching
- expand your network of professional contacts through other mentors and mentees
- share your thoughts and experiences with motivated students and graduates in your field
- connect with potential future employees and talented, international professionals
- professionals in their own field
- interested in different countries and intercultural communication
- working in the private or public sector
- fluent in English
- working in the Tampere region or readiness to travel to joint meetings
- experienced with at least of 3 years of work in Finland
- still actively in the work market
- committed to the programme