Online Recruitment Event European Job Day
15th April 2021 / 11 am to 3 pm (CET)
Finland-Norway-Sweden Day offers you a smooth and effective way to recruit – come and join our online event again in April.
Finland-Norway-Sweden Day is an online recruitment event which brings together professionals from different fields from all across Europe and employers from Finland, Norway and Sweden. It is a great opportunity for employers and international talents to find each other.
This event is the perfect opportunity to promote your recruitment needs in different sectors throughout Europe.
You will have the chance to meet a wide range of jobseekers who are highly motivated and have the relevant qualifications and experience.
- International visibility in 31 EU/EEA countries.
- You get to meet experienced and motivated job seekers.
- Registration and use of platform is free of charge.
- Your company’s virtual stand comprises of your company presentation with your logo and promotional text.
- A video link that promotes your company creates interest among the job seekers and can be added to your company’s virtual stand. There is a possibility to have your company video (length 2-10 min) shown during live video feed at the event!
- Promotes your recruitment needs and open vacancies.
- The person/persons you signed up have the possibility to chat with job seekers during the event on the day of the event.
- Possibility for Virtual interviews during the event.
Look up and discover the North and the job opportunities on offer in Finland, Norway and Sweden. During the event, you will have the chance to meet employers from a variety of sectors, and to mention just a few:
- Industry – different branches (ICT, Metal Mining, Construction, )
- Health sector
- Life Sciences
- Seasonal work, Summer jobs
- Other sectors
Start exploring how you can take your personal and work life in a new, positive direction. Join the event, register, apply for jobs, chat with employers, be interviewed and get a job.
As well as the job opportunities on offer, anyone who registers will receive useful information on living and working in Finland, Norway and Sweden on matters such as taxes, social security, etc.
How to participate:
- Register for the event as a job seeker. Add you CV. You can read more about the participating employers, as well as, about the event on the European Jobs days web site. The number of employers’ increases the closer the event date is.
- The europeanjobdays.eu platform will send you vacancy suggestions. Acquaint yourself with the published vacancies and apply Online for interesting jobs!
- During the event day you can follow company presentations, participate in chats (general chat or chat with employers that interest you).
- Prepare yourself for possible Online interviews. Make sure you respond when an employer contacts you.
- Get noticed and get a job.
Employer registration continues until the event day, so regular visits to the website will give you up-to-date information on employers, vacancies and the agenda.
Register for the event on the European Job Days -site. Load your CV and find endless opportunities!
Finland-Norway-Sweden Day is a part of European Job Days – a series of events organised throughout Europe. The event is part of the EURES (European Employment Services) network’s activities and coordinated by the TE-offices in cooperation with the ‘Labour Mobility in Europe’ Initiative.