Welcome to Finland Works (Online) Recruitment Event!
October 5th 2021 at 10 am – 4 pm (CET)
Finland Works is an online recruitment event that brings together Finnish employers and jobseekers from Finland and abroad.
Finland Works is a virtual recruitment event that brings you together with talents from Finland and abroad: Finland Works | EURES – European Job Days
- Participation is free of charge. At this recruitment event talents from different professional fields look for new work opportunities in Finland.
- At the event you will gain positive intenational visibility and strengthen your brand. By registering to the virtual platform you are able to create a stand with your company information (e.g. videos) and open positions.
- Maximize your visibility by creating a virtual stand and by opening your vacancies as early as possible. The talents will be active on the platform weeks before the actual event.
- At the stand you can publish your vacancies and choose from those who have applied the most interesting candidates CVs . You will receive job applications via the platform and can interview potential talents on October 5th between 11:00-17:00 (Finnish time.
- Registration instructions in the following links: a new employer and previously participated employer
- Have a look at how to make the how to make the most out of the event.
- For additional information and assistance in registration, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Companies in the Tampere region! International House Tampere supports you in the attraction, recruitment and integration of international talents. You will also meet us at our virtual stand in the event!
Looking for work? Would you like to try a change of scenery? Finland Works is here again! Eures Finland is organising this Online event to give you a chance to find new possibilities and job opportunities in Finland.
Finland Works on October 5th, 2021 between 10 am – 4 pm (CET) offers you a chance for a new start and a new career. Take this chance to explore the many opportunities that Finland offers across a diverse range of industry sectors. Some examples are as follows:
- Hotel, restaurant, and catering
- Metal Industry
- Seasonal jobs
Get the most out of the event by following this quick guide:
- Upload and Improve your profile/CV right now, Find out how!
- Apply for jobs right away and keep checking for new postings! Click here!
- Prepare for interviews
- Use the event agenda, click here!
- Get to know the employers by clicking here!
- Chat with exhibitors on the day of the event, click on “Chat with Exhibitors”!
- Enjoy the event and come say “hi!” in the public chat!
Finland Works is one of many European Job Days events organised throughout Europe. The event is part of the EURES (European Employment Services) network’s activities.