Finland Works Recruitment Event is Coming Soon – Be Sure to Reserve Your Place!
The need to invest in effective recruitment is more important than ever.
Matching the needs of both companies and professionals is essential – also across borders.
Finland Works is an online recruitment event that brings together Finnish employers and jobseekers from Finland and abroad.
FINLAND WORKS ONLINE EVENT 18.11.2020, 11.00 am – 17.00 pm
Employers and jobseekers participate by registering through the English language portal of the event.
By registering to the event well in advance, an employer will receive extensive international exposure. (Video – how to register)
Participation in the event is free of charge, easy and worthwhile!
How European Online Job Days Event Benefits You?
- International visibility in 32 EU/EEA countries
- Participation is free of charge. Register and open your vacancies as soon as possible to get the maximum benefit!
- As an exhibitor, you can create a ’virtual stand’ with your company profile, logo and vacancies. Your stand can include a video which can also be integrated into the event program on the day of the event.
- You get to meet and make contact with experienced professionals, new graduates and motivated career changers
- The active platform provides real-time chat with participants and scheduled interviews with your selected candidates. (Video – setting up the interview agenda)
Companies in the Tampere region! International HUB Tampere supports you in the attraction, recruitment and integration of international talents. You will also meet us at our virtual stand in the event! Contact International HUB Tampere: firstname.lastname@example.org or +358 41 730 2769.
More information on international recruitment: internationaltampere.fi/for-businesses
The event is part of the EURES (European Employment Services) network’s activities and coordinated by the TE-offices of Uusimaa and North Ostrobothnia together with the ELY-centre of North Karelia and the ‘Labour Mobility in Europe’ Initiative