Welcome to Finland Works (Online) Recruitment Event!
11.02.2021 from 11 am to 5 pm.
Finland Works offers companies a smooth and effective way to recruit. Virtual job fairs are increasingly popular and a growing number of recruitments are carried out online. Finland Works brings together professionals from different fields from all across Europe and employers from Finland. It is a great opportunity for employers and international talents to find each other.
Register and get international visibility for your vacancies!
How European Online Job Days event benefits you
- International visibility in 32 EU/EEA countries
- You get to meet experienced and motivated job seekers
- Registration and use of platform is free of charge
- Your company’s virtual stand comprises of your company presentation with your logo and promotional text
- A video link that promotes your company creates interest among the job seekers and can be added to your company’s virtual stand. There is a possibility to have your company video (length 2-10 min) shown during live video feed at the event!
- Promotes your recruitment needs and open vacancies
- The person/persons you signed up have the possibility to chat with job seekers during the event on the day of the event
- Possibility for Virtual interviews during the event
Instructions for employers
Companies in the Tampere region! International HUB Tampere supports you in the attraction, recruitment and integration of international talents. You will also meet us at our virtual stand in the event!
Contact International HUB Tampere: email@example.com or +358 41 730 2769. More information on international recruitment: internationaltampere.fi/for-businesses
Finland Works is a part of European Job Days – a series of events organised throughout Europe. The event is part of the EURES (European Employment Services) network’s activities and coordinated by the TE-offices in cooperation with the ‘Labour Mobility in Europe’ Initiative.