Upcoming Events by MESH Project & TAMK
MESH Project and TAMK will organize several activities in collaboration with the International House Tampere in Autumn 2021. MESH project’s aim is to support international talents to integrate into the Finnish labour market by utilizing and developing mentoring and networking activities. The project is funded by European Social Fund and duration of the project is 1/2019–12/2021. MESH-project is implemented in cooperation between Turku University of Applied Sciences, LAB University of Applied Sciences and Tampere University of Applied Sciences. The project has also international partners in Belgium.
MESH Networking Program
Learn more about the program at mesh.turkuamk.fi
- 14.09. 2021, from 16.15 to 18.00. Beginning: preparation of mindset and goal setting
- 21.09.2021, from 16.15 to 18.00. Action plan with pair and facilitator
- 28.09.2021, From 16.15 to18.00. Action plan with pair and facilitator
- 12.10. 2021, from 16.15 to 18.00 Getting together – check up
- 26.10. 2021, from 16.15 to 18.00 Experience sharing and closing with pair
Please sign up for Networking Program by using this form.
MESH Mentoring Program
Learn more about the program at yeskummit.fi/career-mentoring
- 7.9.2021, from 16.15 to 18.00: Beginning of Mentoring Processes
- 6.10.2021, from 16.15 to 18.00: Check Up Meeting
- 30.11.2021, from 16.15 to 18.00: Closing of Mentoring Processes
- In addition, mentoring pairs will meet 2-4 times/month during the program.
If you are interested in participating this program:
Net Weaving Event
2.12.2021, from 16.15 to 18.00
International Talents of Tampere region are welcome to join Net Weaving Event organized by MESH project and TAMK. Participants will hear experienced professionals’ stories about their personal paths from their home country to Finland. We will also learn, how they have found their ways to Finnish working & business life and what kind of networks are important for them. The speakers are willing to help participants to widen their nets. This hybrid event is open for 50 live participants and 50 online participants. We willll inform about details later. Please sign up by using this form.