Tampere Ambassadors are a group of internationally oriented professionals from various fields, who share a love for Tampere. Ambassador is an honorary title. It is a token of the Ambassadors’ close relations to a city that is important to them and of their will to be a part of its story. Via the Ambassadors, Tampere creates opportunities to become increasingly international and to enhance people’s awareness of Tampere. We wish to tell the story of Tampere to the entire world. More information about the Tampere Ambassador programme: tampere.fi/ambassadors
We are now looking for a group of 15-20 passionate Tampere Talent Ambassadors for the year 2020-2021. The programme will kick-off this Autumn.
Who Are The Tampere Talent Ambassadors?
Tampere Talent Ambassadors form an international talent network, which promotes Tampere as an attractive city for professionals and boosts the retention of talents in Tampere. Talent Ambassadors are enthusiastic, Tampere oriented individuals from all across the globe with wide networks and strong professional mindset.
Tampere Talent Ambassadors are international experts who have settled in Tampere. They are mentors who want to promote the inclusion and professional reputation of highly educated people who are settling down in Tampere. They act as cultural interpreters between the target country and the players in Tampere, and they provide information on Tampere – in Finland and abroad – as a good place for settling down and creating a career.
What’s In It For You?
- Direct connection to the City
- Honorary position
- Networking opportunities with the city leadership and within the network
- Access to the latest information on current topics in the city of Tampere
- Access to invitation–only events
- Opportunity to work for a better city for everyone and make a change
- Love for Tampere
- Being an international talent living in Tampere
- Participation in local and international networks and projects
- Personal mission to promote integration and professional involvement of international talents in Tampere, passion for making a change
- Social media presence and natural attitude towards being present and sharing messages
- Connections to chosen fields of business and target countries in talent attraction
- Motivation, proactivity and positive mindset
- Peer review – recommendations
- Commitment and availability to attend regular meetings
If you would love to be our next Tampere Talent Ambassador, apply by 7th of September!
If you have any questions about the Tampere Talent Ambassador programme, please contact Tiia Heikkilä at International HUB Tampere (email@example.com, Tel +358417302921) or Natalia Gromova (firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel. +358442370594).
Ministry of Economic Affairs and Employment of Finland has participated in the financing of the project. The project contributes to the goals of the national Talent Boost programme.