Move Your Startup to Tampere
Learn what Tampere.Finland has to offer for your startup
NEXT EVENT (ONLINE)
Time: 10:00 (UCT+2)
Move Your Startup to Tampere -webinar is for anyone interested in startup entrepreneurship in Tampere.Finland, whether it’s relocating an existing startup or creating a new startup. The webinar is an opportunity to learn about the Finnish Startup Permit, Tampere Startup Ecosystem and practicalities on relocating to Tampere as well as meeting and consulting your specific needs with the advisors.
The event is in English and FREE of charge for all participants!
*You will receive all the relevant information about the event and online platform via the email you sign-up from Eventbrite. Please, check your spam or other folders.
What You Should Expect:
- Finnish Startup Permit
- What TAMPERE has to offer
- Programs & Community
- Growth & Funding Opportunities
- 1-1 Meetings with Tampere Startup Ecosystem Players & Advisors
Speakers & Agenda:
10:00 – 11:00 Presentations
- Annamari Soikkeli – Business Finland: Finnish Startup Permit and Ecosystem
- Kagan Özkan – International House Tampere: Welcome to Tampere – Why to Move your Startup to Tampere
- Mirza Sagdati – Red Brick Accelerator: Startup Landing Program
- Marko Lehtimäki – Ensimetri: How to start your company in Tampere.Finland
- Petteri Kiuru – Tribe Tampere: Community for startup minded people
- Alexandra Santos – Platform6 Startup House: Epicenter for all things Startups
- Tommi Uitti – Business Tampere: Business Ecosystems, Growth and Funding Opportunities in Tampere
Tuesday 11:00 – 16:00 & Wednesday 9:00-15:00 1-1 Meetings with advisors on Brella Networking Platform
* Agenda may be subject to change due to unexpected circumstances.
During the Webinar You Will:
- Discover why and how to move to Tampere.Finland
- Learn how to build your startup
- Network with locals
- Where to locate in Tampere
- Discover growth opportunities for your startup
If you register to the webinar you don’t need to fill in this form. In case you want to get customized advise from us separately please inform us when registering to the webinar.